HillCity Foundation is a non-profit organization, founded in 2004 and registered in Nigeria in 2005 with RC 660827. Aim to discover, develop and deploy young destinies to fulfill their purpose in life. This is achieved through the following well-structured core areas:
• Educational Support Programme
• Mentorship Programme
• Self Discovery & Personal Development Programme
• Economic Empowerment Programme
Their Educational Support program has been very instrumental in providing scholarship for well deserving tertiary institution students who finds it challenging paying their fees.
SELECTION CRITERIAL FOR NEW RECIPIENTS
– Be referred by a core team member, selected persons, groups or organization as approved by executive committee.
– Not be more than 25 years of age at the time of application.
– Have successfully passed SSCE.
– Have valid admission with a Nigerian Federal/State Tertiary Institution.
– Not more than 2nd year Level in school as at the time of application.
– Have a minimum of 3.0 CGPA for those in 200 Level.
– Willing to subscribe to HCF Mentorship Program.
– Have genuine and valid need of Educational Funding.
All referred applicants must first go to www.hillcityfoundation.org to apply and submit all requested supporting documents on or before 31st December, 2016.
Send the names of all those that register to firstname.lastname@example.org.